Tuesday, November 29, 2016

hey so im writing about my meet with Zack. It was very enlightening because for a minute i was lost.I was spinning in a circle. Then we had our meeting got to talk about what was in my head aloud and see it on the big screen was very helpful. I got my second article in that meeting, i got a new way to look at my paper altogether that was great.So when i sat down and started writing all the things that Zack and i talked about made things easier to put on paper. This was a great way for us to get a better understanding on what we where doing. In my head i was just trying to look at it from a social science,and historical point and forgot that it was other ways to think. So instead i did social science, and hard science right. so i looked at it like that and had a great understanding of what was going on. This was a long road but it was a good one and i am grateful for my teacher because he doesn't just give us work and that is that he works with us to make sure we get the best from what he is teaching us. He has a lot of moves to get us ready on prepared for whats to come.  I cant wait to do these papers over in hopes that i get an A on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment